Events | 25 Jul 2019
Start-up Stories Night | 28 August 2019
FRORIEP is delighted to invite you to our
Start-up Stories Night
- Which fundraiser terms are toxic for your start-up?
- How defendable are your patents?
- How to prevent a brain-drain to your competitor?
Every story is unique – yet similar problems keep on happening.
Join us for a night where we share our experiences and take-aways from consulting for and with start-ups.
Not only will you have the chance to hear from experienced lawyers, but we will also benefit from insights from the investor side, as the event will be moderated by Thomas Dübendorfer, who is the president of the Swiss ICT Investor Club. He will share some of his stories with us, relating to patent, corporate and finance issues.
Thomas Dübendorfer holds a Ph.D. in computer science from ETH Zurich and is the president of the Swiss ICT Investor Club (SICTIC). He has worked at HP Research Labs in Silicon Valley and seven years at Google. He is an angel investor in more than twenty tech startups in Switzerland and has had several successful startup exits. UBS, Nasdaq, Lufthansa, Adobe, Swiss Re and many other highly ranked companies are customers of tech startups that he co-founded. He was honoured as one of the “Top 100 Digital Shapers of Switzerland” in 2016 and 2018 and the “Top 200 most prominent persons of Zurich, Switzerland” in Who Is Who in Zürich 2019.
- Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2019
- 6.00 – 6.30: Meet and greet on the FRORIEP rooftop terrace
- 6.30 – 7.15: Panel discussion with Thomas Dübendorfer, Alena Bach (Rentsch Partner), Daniel Haymann and Cornelia Mattig (FRORIEP)
- 7.30 – 10.00: Apero and networking
- Where: FRORIEP | Bellerivestrasse 201 | 8008 Zürich
Please note as the number of places is limited, the registration is made on a “first come – first served” basis.