In a fast-evolving field and against a background of pending reform, our data protection team help clients to deal with compliance and workplace data issues in a practical way.
- Our team advises on all compliance issues that arise from the collection, processing and transfer of data, IT security, cloud computing and outsourcing solutions within Switzerland or across borders, including advising Swiss entities on the set-up of privacy and security policies and the application of GDPR.
- We conduct data protection audits, assess information flows and deliver data-protection training courses.
- We regularly advise on the gathering of data in connection with investigations of suspected fraud, corruption and the breach of competition regulations. We also advise on discovery issues, the restrictions on collecting evidence within Swiss borders for use in foreign proceedings and litigation in the data protection field.
- Our team supports clients in negotiating and drafting data processing agreements, in particular international data transfer agreements.
- We advise clients on dealing with data access requests and data breaches.